24/7 Mining, made 0 JSE?

Front Page Forums Platform Mining 24/7 Mining, made 0 JSE?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dave 1 hour, 32 minutes ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

simon

So i started mining 24/7 a couple weeks ago. My computer is on 24/7 mining, haven’t touched it for the last 2 days but when i come to use it today its still mining but i haven’t made and jse for 2days now and my account balance hasn’t changed. The last 0.005 i earned was Wed, 10 Jan 2018 03:04:02 GMT. If its been mining and still was mining when i came to use it why haven’t i made any JSE? I have tried logging out and in to see if it would update my balance but nothing has changed, wasted 2 days?

#5325 Reply

o7o

Semi-stupid question: Are you sure you clicked [Start Mining] cuz I once forgotten too and wasted a whole day…
    Would likely help the devs if you told what type of computer, OS, browser, etc you’re using

#5337 Reply

Dave

Hi Simon,

Can I just check whether you noticed if you were still receiving block data as well as performing hash rate speed tests when you returned to your computer. This is displayed in the information box beneath the hash rate chart. We’ve been experiencing issues with Google Firebase and as a result we are currently planning a move to a new DB which we have more control over.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: 24/7 Mining, made 0 JSE?
Your information: