JSEcode blocked as malware

Front Page Forums Webmasters JSEcode blocked as malware

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ian 58 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

JSE Admin
    Keymaster

Followed up with Kaspersky again yesterday 11/01/2018 05:18:
    ——————————————-
    Hello,

Just following up on this as we haven’t heard anything back since the 27th December 2017 and we are still getting user complaints about our site being blocked by Kaspersky. Additionally we have now been whitelisted after review by bitdefender if this bares any influence.

Kind regards,

James
    ———————————————

#5324 Reply

ian

Aamazing you have to answer to sketchy Russians. Maybe if you tell them you love Trump and will help launder money, rig elections and spread false information they will give you a break 🙂

#5326 Reply

joseph

Really? this isn’t a political platform. Take that to facebook. Trump isn’t even in his country.

#5334 Reply

glemiere

I agree with Joseph. James is making sure the users of the publishers won’t have any trouble, it’s very far from being in the Putin crew, no reason to bring this kind of aggressivity here.

#5338 Reply

ian

Hey thanks for your thoughts on my post Glem and Joseph, I will get back to you when I give a shit about your opinion. Also…look up “sarcasm” in the dictionary.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: JSEcode blocked as malware
Your information: