wallet jsecoin

Front Page Forums Investors wallet jsecoin

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alex

I read that in November a purse appears where you can bring your koin from the site. When will the purse appear? In addition, there is no news on investors for October.

#1521 Reply

Alex

why does no one answer me?

#1524 Reply

James

Sorry Alex I thought I had replied to this already but not sure what happened to the thread/email. So the wallet is going to be dependent on the technology that we use to setup the ICO/exchange listings. Currently the most popular method of doing this is the ERC20 token. However as that may change in the near future and we aren’t going to ICO until 2018 we are holding out on the wallet development at this stage. We have run some experiments with the ERC20 token and external wallets but I don’t think it would be wise to release something publicly and then have to either recall or migrate everything across to a new wallet or token.

Also that timeline is old and there is a more detailed version now available in the whitepaper and on the site at: https://jsecoin.com/timeline/

To give some more detail the new technology that will affect the token development I think by the time we ICO ERC223 will either be the industry standard or something new will come along such as what the guys at coinlist are working on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: wallet jsecoin
Your information: