This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by James 1 year, 5 months ago.
September 12, 2017 at 4:18 am #589
Following the success of the affiliate program we are going to continue with it for the foreseeable future, however, unfortunately we will be dropping the CPA payout from 10 JSE to 3.5 JSE. The program has taken off faster than we imagined and distribution to affiliates has already exceeded 3,000 JSE. To keep this in check and not inflate the current circulation too much we need to lower the payout. Custom payouts will be available to affiliates who are sending high quality traffic targeted at cryptocurrency investors and webmasters.
1. Search for comments on news… not found…
2. Already accrued referral reward will be recalculated (10->3.5)?
3. I’m not investor or webmaster, i not take reward for referrals?
4. Maybe add information about the e-mail referral for identification, ideally with the number of found hash?
5. What do you want from the invate (referral) system in future? I could contact webmasters of sites and invite them, but I would like to receive more than 3.5 for “high quality traffic”.September 13, 2017 at 2:49 pm #607
1. Not sure I understand, it’s not successful you mean? We haven’t been featured on CNN yet but the platform is doing really well.
2. Nope already accrued referral will stay as it is.
3. You keep the reward for referrals
4. We can’t give out users email addresses unfortunately but you can ask for them on your own site and then pass it through on the end of the link if you want to track.
Something like this:
<input type="email" id="jseEmail"> <button onclick="window.location='https://jsecoin.com/platform/?lander=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff1&utm_content='+document.getElementById('jseEmail').value;">Register</button>
5. Yes we are looking for webmasters, investors and cryptocurrency traders.September 13, 2017 at 5:43 pm #619
If My referal use this link https://jsecoin.com/platform/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff3310&utm_content=
in oder know their email, i must ask for them enter their email to the end of the link, don’t i?
example: https://firstname.lastname@example.orgSeptember 13, 2017 at 10:28 pm #627
Yep exactly that. You will see it come up in the referrals page under reference.September 14, 2017 at 6:31 am #631
5. What do you want from the invate (referral) system in future? I could contact webmasters of sites and invite them, but I would like to receive more than 3.5 for “high quality traffic”.
5. Yes we are looking for webmasters, investors and cryptocurrency traders.
I may be wrongly explained… Bad english,sry.
I can easily invite referrals (only mining on the site) and keep the reward (3.5).
But I can make efforts and referral webmasters with their sites to you (give “high quality traffic”).
Why in this case not increase the reward? Come up with an incentive method for and I will be interested in attracting “high quality traffic”September 14, 2017 at 5:43 pm #637
Do you plan to configure the withdrawal of funds within the platform?October 2, 2017 at 7:58 am #1339
can i withdraw this jsecoin in wallet?October 2, 2017 at 12:35 pm #1341
4 people have signed thanks to my referral link: https://platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff13639&utm_content=
But my referral list is empty?
Why is that?
How can I have those 4 people in my referral list?
I intend to talk to mamy people about jsecoin but, of course, I won’t until this issue is solved.
Thanks.October 3, 2017 at 6:40 pm #1352
Current;y there is no way to transfer your JSE coins to a wallet, however as we move closer to ICO we will look to offer Metamask and MyEtherWallet integration.October 3, 2017 at 6:45 pm #1353
the reason for these these not appearing on your referral list is because they aren’t from our targeted countries as detailed on the referrals page and therefore don’t qualify for the bonus.
Accepted Countries: US,CA,GB,IE,AU,NZ,ZA
Once development of the site is nearer completion we will look at translating the site into many more languages, at which point we will look at adding countries to this list.
DaveOctober 3, 2017 at 11:26 pm #1355
I am in Canada and my friend (who referred me) received hi bonus. I referred other Canadians but have not received the bonus. Much like Eduardo, I won’t be spending time to circulate until this is resolved.
JohnOctober 4, 2017 at 3:55 am #1356
can i login in multiple computer.?
so i can mine with two device.October 4, 2017 at 10:42 am #1357
I will gladly translate the site into Spanish but please give my referrals and include Spain in the referrals list.
Cheers.October 4, 2017 at 10:43 am #1358
I meant Dave (not Adam). Sorry.October 6, 2017 at 1:05 pm #1366
I forgot to mention that I am a php/js developer so if your website hasn’t been internationalized I could easily make the changes to the code so just by translating a file to any new language you can add as many languages as you want, it recognizes browser language, keeps track of user preferred language, …